Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Possible Purchase

Hello Everyone!
 Time to talk a possible purchase. 

I'm really into photography and really wanting to take it up as a hobby. However, the current camera I have just isn't cutting it. It's great for pictures with friends and family, but it's not made to take "artsy photos."

Here's what I'm thinking...

THE NIKON D3000


Eh? Eh? What do you think? Have you heard anything about it? Do you own one? I have a couple of friends who take professional photography and this is what they use.

It's definitely going to be quite the investment- priced around $500 at most places like Target or Best Buy. But I think it's going to totally be worth it.

I figured I should show you some of my most basic photos. These have all been taken with my regular camera. I think I have some potential!






Nothing fancy, but I think I can definitely improve my skills if I were to buy this camera (and probably some sort of guide for how to use it).

So there's what I'm thinking. Nothing brilliant but I figured I'd share my exciting news. Look for more crafts coming soon! :) Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment